Saturday, June 9, 2012

sale on north face graduated from the English Department

Requirements to meet regularly and he and his English four passed, the future may have little opportunity to meet, but do not know why, I always wanted to see him, see him, I will very happy and as comfortable as basking in the warm sunshine.
He had fallen asleep, and said when I sleep like a pig, he is the pig, but also snoring, hey, I sleep, sleeping in a bed with him ... After reading her diary last night, I Xinchan a bit, because she is doing this is to common, but why should she so foolish, knowing I have a girlfriend, but also do this to me. years old than I, but the temper was still like a little child.
I is the dream of home stay for three days, the fourth morning, she sent me to the station, I set foot on the way home, do not know why, forget to look at her through the window, and some flashing crystal eyes things, waving a hand in there with me,google jerseys, if it is to recognize Michelle, I will be washed down and hug her and tell her, I do not go!
When I got home, it is noon, with my parents yesterday, made a phone call, so they made a meal to eat when, naturally, the old rules, and my father asked me where learning, and then began my education; mother care about my body, but also direct that I lost.
English must learn Well, our unit Pharaoh his son, graduated from the English Department, working in a foreign trade company, specializing in dealing with foreigners, are tens of millions of dollars a month to export things, purely theoretical education is useless, you come up with examples to demonstrate.
After dinner, just the words of the father is still fresh, and had indeed heard a lot of money to open foreign trade companies, but also heard bitter, and some do export trade all night all night to work overtime, that we want the United States that side of the working hours of consistent work from 8:00 at night to eight in the morning the next day, during the day but also contact with domestic suppliers.
But I have to consider, as a good profiteers, I will not miss any opportunity to make money.
For the Chinese people, family reunion than a year of course, very happy, the tradition, natural is Chihaohehao of, but not the same this year with previous years, and my heart sort of care do not know m The snow is now doing, she will not think I Although the first few days through the phone, but always feel you getting slow.
New Year's Eve, finally coming to the zero point,sale on north face, I immediately dialed the cell phone of Michelle: Just and Michelle off the phone, the phone rang again, is

No comments:

Post a Comment