Thursday, June 14, 2012

north face apex and thus feel strange

Station, is just come to get off the place. Well I know the place to go to the location and time to go on the line, they will not because I want to go home, she lived in her sister, and I can not find to go back to the station, but also people to send out, so close to the local people would not laugh at, okay, I figure out the direction, at least I am back to Guangzhou to know where the car had my eyes look around and found this hodgepodge also a lot of people, I just arrived in a strange environment, little chaos go, so go back to her brother-in-law is teasing play and children to see me back, saying: but one of his switched'll probably think: I walked over, picked up the magazine looks at this time, upstairs diffuse down cooking smoke, there is the sound of their cough and voice: pieces of sound,nike air max 90 boot, no wind removed the flue gas simmer in this wind blown stores, as well as rooms everywhere, but here no one much better. The early bird! flue gas is slowly small point, but still white gas long. gold turned around and saw I still say: filled with a touch of smoke, her brother-in-law did not like losers like to continue to play with children, I walked out the door,north face apex, a breath of air, then go back and just sat on a chair sitting in the next door, but not much interest in reading magazines to open his own shop, small shopkeepers get a chair sitting outside the gate to keep shop and other business - really this feeling!
Soon, pieces of them trillion sister both good food, aside stood folding table down to open into the entrance hall door, and then cooking the same sample-side down, - is a very hearty meal, I imagine, they play a high income does not work from the rural areas - this shop is also only earn enough money to maintain their livelihood - and it is very costly, I am facing this table dishes, I like the feeling of what blocking , muffled.
Like this in the shop door to eat, I was the first time, I may have more than ten years, was never once eat at roadside food stalls, and thus feel strange, I feel at the roadside to eat, coming and going to let anyone see I do not know to uncomfortable or what they occasionally have to leave the table up and waiting on customers, especially

No comments:

Post a Comment