Saturday, August 25, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses snapped

I brandished a knife and struggling, a type of oblique cut, cut the papaya tree in a sized thick, just listen to the snapped papaya tree on the spot I cut off the trunk fell down quickly.
The mention of excited breath, interest rates between a turn, once again two spark energy into between my arms, so ... I long knife play, snapped, but also a sized thick papaya tree collapsed.
Papaya tree cut down a row of four of vindictiveness in the pubic region has run out, I sat helpless on the ground, hey ... can cut off the coarse sized papaya tree, but still Taimian Jiang, and failed to reach the quantity, that is ... but now it is not considered a primary warrior, because my strength is still somewhat lacking.
Disappointing start from the ground papaya bag, I slowly walked back to the village, it seems ... after also stepping up the time to practice is not only nine positive magic, physical strength is also critical.
Point of view just the papaya tree off the traces of my Cleave is not perfect, the fracture of the tree is very edgy,cheap oakley sunglasses, all stubbles tree is not completely cut off, half chop the other half is to be I internal forces of life and life algorithm of fault, the fracture will break the stubbles, if it is then cut off by the sword, the cross section is very smooth fishes.
Lonely return to their home, dried papaya were getting the sun up in the yard, and then pick up the one hundred swords, go next to the tile uncle there forged my sword.
Watt uncle, I learned that the original ...... I have this time to go out even more than a month,fake oakleys, No wonder they thought I was dead, if not for the rocket very undesirable fire Dan, I would never stay out month do not come back, how to come back and nfl say.
Carefully calculated the time I meditate in the cave even twenty days, I said Yinlang how is not there waiting for me, the feelings ... I meditate meditation actually over 20 days, but also really hard for it more than 20 days how get through to.
Picked up a hammer, one hundred swords on the grinding stage, the beginning hard to build up, Well ... whether it is arm strength or control of the hammer, I have made great strides, especially accuracy, has been greatly improved.
I know how to do that, and also know where to fight, when I tried hard to hammer down, but not always hit the target, not left to right.
I have a lot, although they are still not fully hit me hammering, but ... not too much difference between, I believe and then not last long, I can hit the target.
Looked at me like a windmill, waving the hands of a 20 kg hammer, tile Uncle sigh and said: not the end of the dwarf 18 ax, and his father is the same stupid! I smiled and looked at the tile Uncle comfort: rest assured, a lot of brothers as good as any. Listen to me say, old face of the tile uncle suddenly filled with a smile, feeling the chest that big yellow beard Road:

No comments:

Post a Comment